Different stages involved in generating Passive Income!

Share & Spread the love

0 0 votes
Article Rating

Different stages involved in generating Passive Income:

1: Work hard, No Income
2: Work hard, less Income
3: Work hard, average income
4: Work less, High income

How can We generate Passive Income?

This is a very commonly asked question and there are different stages involved in generating a passive income, as mentioned above.

The stages mentioned above clearly indicates why many people fail.

(KEEP READING TILL THE END TO KNOW THE SECRET BEHIND PASSIVE INCOME SUCCESS)

The duration of the above mentioned stages is directly proportional to the ‘Right Efforts’ that we put in.

Please note: In the above sentence I have mentioned ‘Right efforts’ and not just efforts.

Success in generating passive income will be dependent on how people sustain and hold on through the different stages.

During a survey, 100% people answered saying that they are willing to generate a Passive Income source. However, 80% of them quit in the first 2 stages. And from the rest 20% who reaches the 3rd stage, 50% of them quit then and there.

This is why, we see very few wealthy people who actually accumulate wealth.

In other words, to make it clear, Accumulating wealth and earning money are two different things.

Earning money is something that almost every one of us do. But the problem here is, many of us do it through active income – jobs, traditional business, specialists, etc.

As said, the biggest drawback is, we hardly enjoy the income we earn, because we have to trade our time for money.

Accumulating wealth is where we are enjoying the time and money as per our wish. Wherein, we are not trading our time for money. As mentioned, there are many trades like that. For example: Blogging, Network marketing, content creation, you tube, etc.

These people can utilize their time and money  as per their wish.

They even earn when they sleep.

Now…

What is the secret of generating passive income?

Consistency in efforts.

You know, the funny part is we all know about being consistent. And that will lead us to success.

But the challenge is we are not able to practically implement it. 

We all work for a better future, but very few do it consistently day in and day out.

When we start our journey in creating passive income, we are going to go through the 4 different stages.

There is no shortcut for this. Read hell lot of books, but with out practically being consistent you are not going to succeed.

The main work that we need to do is analyze which stage we are in and keep the consistent efforts in place.

Many a times, you will feel like quitting. Trust me, you will.

In such cases, stop and analyse which stage we are in and continue our consistent efforts till we reach the stage 4.

Don’t Miss to Read- The Secret: Money.

Do click the social icons and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Instagram.

If you like my blogs, please do support my work on patreon.com by becoming a Patron. It is your support that helps me make these contents. You can support me by clicking on the below button.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve you.


Share & Spread the love
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] (Must Read after this article: Different stages involved in generating Passive Income.) […]

trackback

[…] Important to Read: Different stages involved in generating Passive Income.  […]

Jaqueline Standen
Jaqueline Standen
2 years ago

The Secret Of Generating Passive Income? Easy Go
Guide it is very useful, I also shared it on my facebook.

I also want to help you to make money online.
Many thanks! 🙂

website hosting
website hosting
2 years ago

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came
to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Excellent blog and outstanding style and design.

content hosting
content hosting
2 years ago

Hello to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this website contains
remarkable and actually fine stuff designed for visitors.

adreamoftrains web hosting companies
adreamoftrains web hosting companies
2 years ago

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your site by
chance, and I’m surprised why this accident didn’t
happened in advance! I bookmarked it.